Professional Moving and Delivery Services for Macon and Warner Robins, GA

Reliable, affordable, and efficient moving professionals for residential or commercial moving in Macon and Warner Robins

Call Now (478) 390-0712


What type of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check (with date of birth), money order, certified check, and credit card (with a 5% administrative fee).
When do I pay for my move?
If it is a local move, the crew leader will present you with an invoice at the end of your move and payment is due in full at that time. If it is a long distance move, half is due once we load the truck and head to the destination and the other half is due when we unload your truck.
Do I have to empty my dresser?
You can leave clothing items in your dresser, but we do ask that you remove anything loose or breakable.
Do you disconnect appliances?
We will disconnect your appliances when loading the truck. We have changed our policy however and no longer reconnect appliances. Please make sure that you have a professional lined up to hook up at new location.
Do you move out of state?
We are licensed nationwide movers and can definitely perform any out of state moves you require. Our federal motor carrier number is 650602.
What are the different valuation options?
  • We do not sell insurance!!!! If you wish to purchase additional insurance we recommend:
  • We have three types of valuation that we offer for our clients when they move these options are mandated by the state and federal government.
    • 1st option: is our economic option and comes with all moves. The plan offers $300 per move total based on a depreciated value.
    • 2nd option: Is configured based a charge of $11.30 per $1000 of declared value. Which would result in additional charges if this option is desired along with a $500 deductible.
    • 3rd option: is a charge of $3.95 per $1000 of declared value, which would result in additional charges if this type of insurance is desired along with a $300 deductible.
    • If a mover in Georgia doesn’t have this valuation policy then they are not abiding by our governing body, The Georgia Public Service Commission.

We recommend checking with your homeowner or renter’s insurance policy. Usually your coverage will extend to your move. Also, there are third party insurance providers that provide insurance exclusively for moves. We will be more than happy to recommend some companies so you can receive a quote on this option of insurance as well!