Contact us to discuss opening your Ready To Move location today!
Get Started With a Free Phone or Online Quote
What type of payment do you accept?
When do I pay for my move?
Do I have to empty my dresser?
Do you disconnect appliances?
Do you move out of state?
What are the different valuation options?
- We do not sell insurance!!!! If you wish to purchase additional insurance we recommend:
- We have three types of valuation that we offer for our clients when they move these options are mandated by the state and federal government.
- 1st option: is our economic option and comes with all moves. The plan offers $300 per move total based on a depreciated value.
- 2nd option: Is configured based a charge of $11.30 per $1000 of declared value. Which would result in additional charges if this option is desired along with a $500 deductible.
- 3rd option: is a charge of $3.95 per $1000 of declared value, which would result in additional charges if this type of insurance is desired along with a $300 deductible.
- If a mover in Georgia doesn’t have this valuation policy then they are not abiding by our governing body, The Georgia Public Service Commission.
We recommend checking with your homeowner or renter’s insurance policy. Usually your coverage will extend to your move. Also, there are third party insurance providers that provide insurance exclusively for moves. We will be more than happy to recommend some companies so you can receive a quote on this option of insurance as well!
Get in Touch
8 am – 5pm Everyday
P.O. Box 425
Forsyth, Ga. 31029