Steps to Owning a Ready To Move Storage & Delivery Franchise
1. Get Started. Review this franchise kit and the Ready To Move website to learn more about our franchise opportunity.
2. Discuss the Opportunity. Once you have submitted your contact information to us, and expressed interest in the Ready To Move franchise opportunity, a franchise representative will get in touch with you to discuss the opportunity. Feel free to contact us at any time with questions.
3. Due Dilligence. Take lots of time to review the information we provide you about our franchise opporunity, research the business, and make sure to ask any questions you might have. It's important to really understand the opportunity and learn all that you can at one of our Discovery Day events.
Your franchise representative will provide you all the details and present you with a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to assist in your due dilligence.
4. Sign Agreement. With your due dilligence completed, and the decision to own a Ready To Move franchise made, it's time to sign your franchise agreement.
5. Training. Now that you're a Ready To Move Franchisee, your training will begin and you may start searching for a market (if you haven't already).
6. Opening. After you complete training, purchase your equipment, and build out of your office (if applicable), it's time to start moving! We'll be with you all the way, providing, unrivaled support from operations to marketing.
Please visit readytomovellc.com and request a Franchise Kit today!