- Wear layers so that you can remove and add clothing when needed; depending on where you are in the moving process as well as the day.
- Drink plenty of water. This is always important; moving or not!
- Summer is peak moving season – with that in mind, you should be able to get better rates on moving items, truck rentals, moving estimates, etc.
- Do not try to pack while watching football! This may seem funny, but make sure you label your boxes and pack them with care. Always fill your boxes to the top – so that they won’t cave in when moving.
- Blow your driveway and walking path the day of your move. This will help keep leaves and debris off the moving truck; which will help your furniture stay clean.
Good Luck with your move and feel free to post questions and comments on our blog and Facebook page!